Father’s Day crept upon me this year – and with Sunday right around the corner – here are 10 gift ideas for any beer-loving Dad ❤ Just add beer and enjoy!
- Bok Apparel – Beer T-shirts – $25 – Boston-based apparel company for beer lovers
- My Bomber Jackets – Beer Koozies – $13-30 – Beer koozies in a variety of shapes, sizes, and patterns + custom options
- Beer Savers – Silicone Beer Caps – $10 – Always finish your beer, but when you don’t you need these
- Tasting Beer, 2nd Edition: An Insider’s Guide to the World’s Greatest Drink – $13 – Beer guide for those who want an overall better understanding of beer – therefore being better at communicating what you enjoy most about your brew
- YETI Rambler Colster – $25 – simple but brilliant invention that keeps your beer cold until the last stop
- 33 Bottle of Beer Journal – $5 – Small tasting journal that fits right in your pocket
- Rinse – Beer Soaps – $7 – From PBR to Oatmeal Stout – a new way to have a shower beer
- DrinkTanks Growlers – $74 – Insulated growler to keep your beer cold for up to 24 hours (Keg Cap sold seperately)
- Brooklyn Brew Shop – Beer Making Kit – $40 (+$42 for bottles and caps) – Brew 1 gallon of beer with this super reasonable priced beer making kits in a variety of styles. You will probably also want to purchase their set of bottles, caps, and capper
- Lollyphile – Beer Flavored Lollypops – Pack of 4 for $8 – They are not alcoholic – yet socially acceptable at any hour
Brewing Beauty ❤
One thought on “Beer Gift Guide for Father’s Day”
I really want one of those beer journals now!